Back Forum New

Welcome Guys - Please Read

Post Last Edited by kappakuma at 2013-9-15 09:01

I know you're all eager to play Ragnarok Zero (I am as well), but please try to avoid asking questions like "When's the beta?!" - I promise to let everyone know ASAP when we have a date set, as well as important upcoming milestones for the game.

For now, why not take some time to share what you hope this game will be (more PvE focused or more PvP) and what you hope it won't be (boo pay to win)?

why do i want to play this game ?
i've been playing game321 games for 2 years+ some games are/were good. addicting, enjoyable and some are/were not worth playing I played almost all every game321 game and enjoyed most of them i am trying to find a game which i can play for a long time atm (playing PP all day is kinda boring) and I hope my quest ends here.
what makes a game good ?
1. good and interesting features
2. good graphics
3. good community
4. awesome events
5. well behaving and quick action taking  official staffs
6. no bots (BOTTERS GO DIE)
7. less play & pay to win
I hope to find all these in this game.
and i'll pass on a game where i have to stay online for 5 hrs/day or pay $50/day to dominate
that's all    

will see

I actually played Ragnarok Rebirth RO before the actual one there is now, I hope it's really better, the levelling, classes, pets, wings and dungeons were great there, I hope this one ends up WAAY better sorry for high expectations but the first thing I think of when I hear "Ragnarok" it is always inclined with "legends, classics, great game" and such, so hope it goes well

i hope there's none to few afk features on this game, that would make this so boring, plus this can make ragnarok players play this game where they can still use their RO experience

gameplay watch?v=irpN6ZPaUO8

Reply 1# Kappa

Hoping its balanaced in pve and pvp
like PS was too much PvP and kinda sucked

and Seriously hoping this is free to win game

Many expectations from u kappa

and again check PM xD

you cant make a game with this name "Ragnarök"
Ragnarok 1 is the best mmo i ever played low graphic
but when you start play you can feel
the fart is sweater
and your shit smells like a bagel